Wednesday 30 November 2011

Burgundy, forest and dove

There's nothing I love more than an outfit that instantly conjures up images of warm evenings by the fire with a mug of coffee, and my three favourite colours of the moment do just this:
I recently bought a burgundy sweater from Topshop and have been literally unable to take it off since the day I got it. The colour is so rich and delicious, it looks almost edible, and reminds me of mulled wine and christmas puddings.
Forest green is another favourite of mine, and I have fallen in love with a skirt from Zara which I am hoping to purchase after my Christmas present expenses have been taken care of.. I think I am slowly becoming a 'skirt person'!
And finally, dove grey: an all-time favourite of mine. This magnificently versatile, go-with-anything colour takes up about 90% of my wardrobe, and rightly so: in my eyes, an outfit is incomplete without some deep grey accents.
Definitely my top three winter colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment